XLC’s SP-T09 telescopic seatpost with the height adjustment on the saddle and a ‘low profile’ one-piece patent head. The use of an adjustable seat post allows the rider to lower the saddle in the blink of an eye in technically difficult passages, thus providing more safety and freedom of movement on the bike. The tiresome dismounting to adjust the saddle is no longer necessary, thus saving time and energy.
Details of the XLC SP-T09 telescopic seat post
- length: 340|390mm – offset: 15mm
- shaft length: 254mm – height: 197mm
- stroke: 80|100 mm
- Function: exchangeable air-oil cartridge
- upper and lower saddle clamp CNC-manufactured
- Low-Profile’- One-Piece Patent Head – low profile
Recommended driver weight: 60 – 95 kg.Scope of delivery: telescopic seat post
There are no reviews yet.